Wine Club Member Benefits, Requirements and Terms:
3 shipments will be shipped every four months per year and your credit card will automatically be billed for the retail price of the wines less your 20% discount, plus any applicable states taxes.
There are no substitutions, but wine can be added to your shipment
• You can enjoy a 20% discount on club shipments and all orders thereafter. (Sorry, this does not include RFW Reserve or Library Wines, Thirteen or Fourteen Appellations or Merchandise).
• Complimentary tasting & barrel tastings (by appointment) when visiting the winery for you and up to 3 in your party - member must be present to taste.
• Exclusive availability on all new releases, limited production & library wines, as well as email updates and insider information on our other projects.
• Invitations to exclusive member-only events, including our annual TTC party (Tacos, Tequila & Cabernet).
• Newsletters with tasting notes and recipes to pair with your club shipment wines along with news from around the winery.
*Benefits do not apply to The Naughty Addition
• Members are responsible for changes in address and credit cards. Members will be charged for all shipping costs incurred by wine returned due to address changes or non-availability of required signature.
• Due to government regulations, we CANNOT ship to non-reciprocal states.
• Members may cancel at any time after the 2nd shipment. It must be provided in writing or email. Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the scheduled shipment will take effect on the following shipment.
The average cost of club shipments is subject to change based on production and availability.
2 to 3 weeks prior to each shipment, a preshipment email will be sent to notify you of which wines will be shipped and the cost, and will ask that you check your information listed to ensure the credit card and expiration and shipping address are current. You may also delay your shipment for vacation. Changes to your account must be made by the deadline date noted in the email to avoid any return, redirect or reshipment fees.
Members who choose to pick up their wines at the winery may enjoy a pickup window of approximately 5 weeks, after which time the wine will automatically be shipped to the address on file. Shipping charges will apply.
Notifications & Communication
Reynolds Family Winery's main form of communication with our members is email. Please note that we do not sell, share, lease, or rent your information; your information is for Reynolds Family Winery use.
It is the club members’ responsibility to notify us of changes to their account, which include, but is not limited to, email address, telephone number or shipping address.
We may automatically hold shipments during time of extreme weather to protect your investment.
Carriers deliver to businesses in the morning hours and to residences in the afternoon or evening. Carrier trucks are not temperature-controlled, therefore, we prefer to ship to a business address to limit the amount of time your wine will be on the delivery truck. If you do not have a business address, contact us and we can change your shipping information to the nearest FedEx Kinko’s, who will hold your wine without charge for three days.
Carriers will be chosen by the winery to ensure best possible pricing and delivery method. Please contact us directly if you have a preferred carrier.
Method of transportation (Ground or Air) will be chosen by the winery to ensure your wine arrives in the condition it was sent.
State and Local Laws
Per individual state laws, membership may not be available in your area. Due to local election, state laws may change without notice. Please contact us to verify whether we are able to ship to your state.
Members must be at least 21 years of age and provide verification of their date of birth upon signup.
Please contact us if you would like to join! (707) 258-2558